Victim Service ID Cards

Home Forums Members Forum Victim Service ID Cards

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  apbvsa 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Shirley DenBraber
    Participant

Hi there – since we have moved to our new detachment – I purged information on Victim Service ID cards – anyone know who the contact is in K-division to get new cards… Please and thanks

Shirley

Anonymous

Hi Shirley:

We had to do our own as we could not use the RMCP Logo. We have our VSU & Picture on Front and on the back we indicated that we are with SL VSU. Person/Volunteer signs, Detachment Commander and date issued.

Donna

How did you make out with your ID cards? I’m only asking as I’ve just
    done ours here at Manning. I made out some for the Board members as
    well. I made ours with a back that has the current Detachment Commander
    signature on it too validating the ID.

apbvsa
    Keymaster

Shirley,

You can contact Sandra at Cardium if you want. programcoordinator@cardiumregionvictimservices.com

Rox

apbvsa
    Keymaster

Shirley,

I’m sure you have this sorted out by now. I have a nice example/template from Airdrie if you are still interested.

Roxane

Anonymous

I used our logo from Westlock VSU and attached picture with my signature as Manager. Then took them to the printer to put together and laminate. Staff Sgt. said he didn’t need to sign it as it was not RCMP any longer. Can I get the template Roxane?

Sharlee

I have been searching out information on ID cards for quite some time. I am happy to have come across this. Is there anyone willing to share their template with us? We have never had ID cards and this is something I would like to get on ASAP.

Thank you in Advance for any current information you can help me with.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Sharlee.

apbvsa
    Keymaster

I will send you a template from Airdrie that is good. Anyone else – let me or Lynne know and we will send it to you…..rox

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.