Victim Support Unit
A Project of High Level Community Policing Society
Box 2001, High Level, AB. TOH IZO
Phone: (780) 821-7020 Fax: (780) 926-3444
Position: Assistant Coordinator
High Level Office 12 hours a week
Meander River Office 14 hours a week
Bushie River Office 14 hours a week
Victim Support Unit provides crisis intervention, court preparation/ accompaniment, support and referrals to individuals affected by crime and trauma. The Assistant Coordinators are responsible to assist the program coordinator with their duties as directed by the program coordinator.
1. Degree/ Diploma in the Human Services field and/ or equivalent combination of
education & experience.
2. Experience working within Indigenous Communities.
3. Indigenous Culture Awareness.
4. Certificate/ diploma in management or equivalent work experience.
5. Pass a Child Welfare Intervention Record Check- (CYIM).
6. Pass a RCMP Enhanced Security Clearance.
7. Possess a valid Alberta Driver’s License.
8. Canadian Citizen & 18 years of age or older.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Program Administration.
2. Case Work Coordination.
4. Education & Public Relations.
For a complete Job Description please contact the above.
Starting pay scale $27.00-$30.00 /Hour dependent on experience, increase after probationary period Some benefits after 3 months
This is a term position of one year which ends March 31, 2020, with a possibility of extension dependent on grant funding.
Closing Date: March 20, 2019
Please forward resumes to Box 2001, High Level AB, TOH lZO or Fax 780-926-3444.